Linux Mint 19 is a long term support release which will be supported until 2023. It comes with updated software and brings refinements and many new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use.
This new version of Linux Mint contains many improvements.
For an overview of the new features please visit:
The release notes provide important information about known issues, as well as explanations, workarounds and solutions.
To read the release notes, please visit:
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is recommended for all modern computers (Almost all computers sold since 2007 are equipped with 64-bit processors).
linuxmint-19-cinnamon-32bit.iso (4 downloads)
linuxmint-19-cinnamon-64bit.iso (2 downloads)
linuxmint-19-mate-32bit.iso (2 downloads)
linuxmint-19-mate-64bit.iso (2 downloads)
linuxmint-19-xfce-32bit.iso (4 downloads)
linuxmint-19-xfce-64bit.iso (1 download)