An integrated, end-to-end solution for developers looking for high productivity and seamless coordination across teams of any size. Please see the Release Notes for more information.
|Supported Operating Systems||Visual Studio 2017 will install and run on the following operating systems:|
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSB is not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Basic, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 1GB to 40GB, depending on features installed
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
|Supported Languages||Visual Studio is available in the following languages:|
- English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
You can select the language of Visual Studio during installation.
The Visual Studio Installer is available in the same fourteen languages, and will match the language of Windows, if available.
Note: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Office Integration 2017 is available in the ten languages supported by Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2017.
- .NET Framework 4.5 is required to install Visual Studio. Visual Studio requires .NET Framework 4.6.1, which will be installed during setup.
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB edition is not supported for development. You may use Visual Studio 2017 to build apps that run on Windows 10 LTSB.
- Internet Explorer 11 or Edge is required for internet-related scenarios. Some features might not work unless these, or a later version, are installed.
- For emulator support, Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (x64) editions are required. A processor that supports Client Hyper-V and Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) is also required.
- Universal Windows app development, including designing, editing, and debugging, requires Windows 10. Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 may be used to build Universal Windows apps from the command line.
- Team Foundation Server 2017 Office Integration requires Office 2016, Office 2013, or Office 2010.
- Xamarin.Android requires a 64-bit edition of Windows and the 64-bit Java Development Kit (JDK).
Disk 0 (209 downloads)
Disk 1 (141 downloads)
Disk 2 (63 downloads)
Disk 3 (52 downloads)
Disk 4 (46 downloads)
Disk 5 (44 downloads)
Disk 6 (46 downloads)
Disk 7 (75 downloads)