Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac enables you do your best work – anywhere, anytime and with anyone. New, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote have the familiar look and feel of Office, and are thoughtfully designed for Mac. You’ll quickly produce quality documents using new online templates, the Insights pane, and recommended charts. You’ll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them. No more sending documents back and forth in email: it’s easy to share your work and have others review it, since several people can edit the same document simultaneously.
To deploy Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac with a Volume License:
- Download and install the Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac installation package from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=871743 or Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac (93 downloads)
- Install the Microsoft_Office_2016_VL_Serializer.pkg package included in the ISO.
- The VL Serializer must be installed on each Mac that you want to set up with a Volume License
- If desired, the VL Serializer can be installed prior to downloading and installing the Office 2016 applications
- All packages are compatible with MDM management servers such as Intune, Jamf Pro and FileWave
For more information and updates, see the article at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=874041